Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
Negi has failed... Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
Negi has failed... Vote_lcapNegi has failed... Voting_barNegi has failed... Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
Negi has failed... Vote_lcapNegi has failed... Voting_barNegi has failed... Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

Negi has failed...

Go down 
+2
SRTM
Negi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Negi

Negi

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Well most of you seen me lurking about. About half maybe already know me. Soo yeah.

Anyway, some of you were there at the time when i challenged Konga to a best of 3. With the stakes of my membership. 1st match was really close (Link vs DK on FD) with Konga winning. 2nd match (TL vs Dk on SV) with me coming out ahead, TL is so broken... The 3rd match (Link Vs DK on PS1) was kind of retarded, with a murder suicide on DKs part. Second stock was close with his death first, quickly followed by my death and him with 0%. The final move of the game was a DK Punch pointed in the wrong direction but still managed to hit me while i was jabbing from behind. I call shenanigans. But w/e. A deals a deal.

Soo quick summary of me. Previously a part of HSK along with most of the HSK members if not all. I tended to clan hop a lot because i got bored of just fighting the same people, and clan wars never came often enough. When they did someone in the clan would just own them and the rest of us would just sit around doing nothing. In the few i did play i don't think i lost.

Anyway, im from Hawaii so dont complain about the lag if we play, i deal with it too. Currently a college student, almost finished with a degree in Animation. I'm probably the oldest one here now. SRTM can breath a sigh of relief.

My main for brawl will probably always be Pit, even though he kinda sucks now and my secondary is probably better. Link is my secondary, yeah i work backwards in tiers so what. lol. I also play Mario, PT, Kirby, Ike, and (the broken)TL. I mostly like playing low tiers, cause that's how i roll.
Back to top Go down
SRTM

SRTM

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 am

Yay i'm no longer the oldest!
Old man negi.
Back to top Go down
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 am

Lol well it was worth it welcome Negi we missed playing you man good to see ya =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bpimpinlikeme
Negi

Negi

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 am

Meh i played you before i was forced to join. lol.
Back to top Go down
Zhouten

Zhouten

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:39 am

Forced into submission.... what a great idea.
Back to top Go down
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:07 am

I agree zhouten, no better way
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade
Negi

Negi

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:17 pm

I coulda won if i was cheap...
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Haha. if only you used broken Tl lol. buuut wlcome aboard =D
Back to top Go down
Negi

Negi

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 pm

I used him once in the second match. But it was too easy and kinda unfair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Negi has failed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negi has failed...   Negi has failed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negi has failed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charged Brigade :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: