Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Vote_lcapGuitarmaster's Tryout 3 Voting_barGuitarmaster's Tryout 3 Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Vote_lcapGuitarmaster's Tryout 3 Voting_barGuitarmaster's Tryout 3 Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

Guitarmaster's Tryout 3

Go down 
+3
rosum
Miles
Guitarmaster72
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guitarmaster72
Tester
Tester
Guitarmaster72

Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Empty
PostSubject: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 am

yo, i've been rockin at mkwii lately, so i wanted a tryout to prove my skizzils. i don't know how freakishly good some people are, but i feel as though i could be just as good as anyone else (except for like... the ones who mastered every glitch and shortcut in the game and can do even the hardest ones in their sleep)
ik you all think i'm a newb cuz i just got the game like a few weeks ago, but i was a great master at MK:DD which is kinda similar, so just a few runs of getting used to the game i feel has brought me up to speed with everyone else. if you don't believe me here is some info about what i know, and what i've done.

knowledge:
1. funky kong is the fastest character cuz of his bonus and he's a heavy weight. daisy follows close behind but isnt as fast cuz she's medium

2. the mini-boost comes up faster when turning sharper

3. mushroom gorge, Delfino square, maple treeway, GBA bowser's castle 3, Dry Dry ruins, Bowser's castle wii, Rainbow Road, and GCN DK Mountain, all contain super huge shortcuts (most of them glitches) that are very much so worth taking if you can manage to pull it off

4. if you're in first, you must save some kind of item (that isn't a fake item box) to prevent red shell doom. and if you have a mushroom you can get away from blue shells.

5. Turning while doing a wheelie is a no no

6. some ramps are meant to trick to make you think that doing a trick off them is the faster route, when it really isn't. (like luma claims that not tricking is better than tricking in Koopa Cape under the pipe after going past all the electrabolts, which i quite frankly don't get)

7. online play is very.... very gay (and sometimes, the occasionally hilarious hacker that makes everything 10x funnier)

Skizzilz:

VR: 8093 (but i haven't had it for very long, i bet i could reach 9000's if i worked at it more)

Best track times:

Luigi Circuit: 1:13:370
Toad's Factory: 1:59:769
Delfino Square: 2:14:427
Dry Dry Ruins: 2:01:721
Rainbow Road: 2:43:814

lemme know if i suck, if i rock, or if i'm mediocre, then try me out. kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:42 pm

yeah you can definitely try out. the testers are wally, gael, frigz and tricks.

just ask them whenever while you are on chat Razz
Back to top Go down
rosum
Admin
rosum

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:11 pm

good luck in your tryout
Back to top Go down
https://chargedbrigade.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 pm

You'll do great
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaster72
Tester
Tester
Guitarmaster72

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:48 pm

are my times good? or are they just kinda meh? i gots me a new score on maple treeway... i got like 2:30:somethin and the world record is like 2:18:somethin... i think it's pretty good, but how does it compare to your scores?
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaster72
Tester
Tester
Guitarmaster72

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:14 pm

well i sucked... i'm surprised i thought i was good at this game.... ah well, i'll try harder next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:36 am

It's okay GM! :O
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:45 am

Well like I always say about 5% of the time, PEOPLE ALWAYS IMPROVE!!! Unless of corse your some kind of creature not related to humans in any, then TO HELL WITH YOU!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 am

Oh wow I was typing a little fast there lol.
Back to top Go down
Zhouten

Zhouten

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 am

LOL, I'm one of the occasional hackers, muahahaha! But oh man, it's been quite a while since I did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Hacks are bad ganon! BAD
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:18 am

Well Always I like the hackers. They make the game more fun and exciting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 am

I see..
Back to top Go down
Zhouten

Zhouten

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Lol well, unfortunately, I can't hack anymore anyways. It's such a shame!
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Lol I wish I could hack Sad
My wii likes to be gay cause it always freezes... NO PUN INTENDED
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Gael hacks, what? affraid
Back to top Go down
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:11 pm

when hasnt he hacked lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bpimpinlikeme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitarmaster's Tryout 3   Guitarmaster's Tryout 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitarmaster's Tryout 3
Page 1 of 1