Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Vote_lcap*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Voting_bar*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Vote_lcap*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Voting_bar*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~*

*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~*

*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Empty
PostSubject: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 am

since im new i guess ill do an introduction. my real name is katelyn, which most know me by, but im going to use kira for my name so call me either, or if you must, call me gms sister. yes i really am gms sister. im 17 and i am turning 18 very soon. im a senior in high school and im in the school band, but dont assume im a nerd because of it. im one of the band members that isnt a freak of nature. also i love to draw and i might end up posting some to compare to luma because i see hes pretty good.

im not that great at video games but i try hahaha and i have come far from how i use to play, trust me it was pitiful, anyways i play ssbb and mk wii, i suck at mk wii but im kinda good at ssbb. i usually use marth, pit or kirby, but im trying to widen my character mains.

right now i am pretty obsessed with the anime bleach because idk its great. i also like naruto, samurai champloo, inuyasha, and full metal alchemist. so you might see me use anime names for ssbb characters instead of kira, or i might use nai because i like that name too lol.

im not sure what else to tell you all, im pretty kool and nice, and i tend to get into fights with girls cause they are evil whore bitches that need to die. but i get along with most guys ok Very Happy if you have any other questions i guess just ask me Smile
Back to top Go down
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 pm

welcome Very Happy its great to have a real girl in the clan Razz
Back to top Go down
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~*

*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~*

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

https://2img.net/h/i90.photobucket.com/albums/k248/kayko66666/GEDC0061.jpg

miles said he didnt believe me, so i proved it. i really am a girl, not a G.I.R.L.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Yay it says miles on her arm! cheers now nobody can tease me about G.I.R.L.S.
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:24 pm

You look good Katelyn ;D
Back to top Go down
*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~*

*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~*

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:21 pm

thank you freeze flame =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 am

Lol kira...an old friend was name that :O! But yeah woooo welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:36 am

Ooooooohh yea forgot to say welcome lol. Well then, Welcome to the clan Kira Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:36 am

Lol silly Freeze and I didn't see no freeze intro yet :O!
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:45 am

I don't wanna make one.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro   *~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~*Kira*~*Kotsu*~* (Katelyn) intro
Page 1 of 1