Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
Zhouten's Introduction Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
Zhouten's Introduction Vote_lcapZhouten's Introduction Voting_barZhouten's Introduction Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
Zhouten's Introduction Vote_lcapZhouten's Introduction Voting_barZhouten's Introduction Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

Zhouten's Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhouten

Zhouten

Zhouten's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:50 am

Yo peoplez, I play Ganondorf. I guess you could say I'm sort of a brawl veteran coming out of retirement. I've stayed with Ganondorf from day one, and don't plan on quitting now! I'm extremely competitive in Brawl, but I fail at every other type of online game. Err, anyways, I also use Wario, Donkey Kong, and Snake as backup mains.

I came from Hasaki, like several of your other very new members in this clan. We all just started coming here when the news spread through AiB, Xat, and RO. Hasaki was alot of fun for all of us, but I wasn't too loyal of a guy back then, haha... I left to go to several different clans when I was just visiting some of my friends in other places. I was easily persuaded to join other clans, and when the idea came of making my own clan, I felt like I absolutely had to give it a try.

But yeah, I mainly came to this clan because several of my friends decided to join, so I thought, why not me too? I'll try to be moderately active, to the best of my ability. But unfortunately, my Senior year of High school is starting, so I'll be real frustratingly busy with AP classes and all that junk. But since it's my senior year, I tried to take somewhat easy electives, yay!

I also play RO (Ragnarok Online), with several of my friends who are actually in our very own Charged brigade clan! But... they're all jerks who are way ahead of me in it so I have to try desperately to catch up to them, grr... Oh, but, I do have more of a life than just video games, I swear!

I love playing tennis, I've been on my High school's team for 3 years now, this one will be the 4th. I guess you could say I'm a decent tennis player who could win pretty much any Rookie tournament. I also love running, I'm getting back into Cross Country this year, and probably Track as well. I've been trying as hard as I can to stay in shape over the summer so I can keep up with all of my competitors, lol.

I'm kinda new to working out and all that, but I really enjoy it. I've been sticking with it in a very dedicated manner for about 9 straight months now. I felt like I had to start doing something to buff up so I wouldn't be one of the puniest-looking guys on all of the sports teams, lol. Anyways, hope I can get to know you all better, I'll be on the chat in the afternoon, cause that's when I wake up for now, and that's when I'll be out of school, once it starts for me.
Back to top Go down
SRTM

SRTM

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:53 pm

So pro. <3 Tennis as well.
You are inspiring me to play more brawl and to start working out :p
And for those who don't know, zhouten is one of the best ganondorfs in existence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Zhouten is the best!!!
Back to top Go down
Zhouten

Zhouten

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:22 pm

SRTM wrote:
So pro. <3 Tennis as well.
You are inspiring me to play more brawl and to start working out :p
And for those who don't know, zhouten is one of the best ganondorfs in existence.

Really SRTM? Lol, go for it! And thanks.
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 am

Glad to have you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zhouten

Zhouten

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Man, I am so unpopular.
Back to top Go down
Negi

Negi

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Well you're evil, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Zhouten

Zhouten

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 am

But evil is like, the MOST important thing EVER, though. I mean, in every video game the main focus is getting rid of the evil, so at least bring a bunch of people here to come and reply trying to get rid of me! Sheesh! I'm frikin Ganondorf, King of Evil!!
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:16 am

Awsome intro!! =D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zhouten

Zhouten

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 am

YES!! It's working!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhouten's Introduction   Zhouten's Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhouten's Introduction
Page 1 of 1