Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
Sosa wants to know... Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
Sosa wants to know... Vote_lcapSosa wants to know... Voting_barSosa wants to know... Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
Sosa wants to know... Vote_lcapSosa wants to know... Voting_barSosa wants to know... Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

Sosa wants to know...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosa

Sosa wants to know... Empty
PostSubject: Sosa wants to know...   Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 am

Can i be tester and or leader of ssbb division since i can train ppl and im rly good at the game
Back to top Go down
DAsian
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Sosa wants to know...   Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 am

lol i'll just say it nice b4 someone says it mean. you can't be leader right away, the whole clan has to decide on it. and it's not about skill level, it's how you run things and control the division. cyclops i know because i used to be leader, but i got kicked because i was being immature.............. No
Back to top Go down
Sosa

PostSubject: Re: Sosa wants to know...   Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 pm

DAsian wrote:
lol i'll just say it nice b4 someone says it mean. you can't be leader right away, the whole clan has to decide on it. and it's not about skill level, it's how you run things and control the division. cyclops i know because i used to be leader, but i got kicked because i was being immature.............. No
well I talked to konga and he said I can be a ester and maybe a co leader since luma is inactive and in brawl skill means everything.
Back to top Go down
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

PostSubject: Re: Sosa wants to know...   Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Sosa like i mentioned to you the leadershipment around here is different, its not based by skill. Its based on your commitment to this clan along with treating the other members in a respectful manner and also if they would treat you with the same respect back. Along with that, the prime example of a good leader is ours which is Waluigi, the reason why he chose me to be leader of the brawl division is because he says I am a perfect extension of him, meaning I lead just like how he would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bpimpinlikeme
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

PostSubject: Re: Sosa wants to know...   Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 pm

In the game itself, not about being a leader. In order to be a leader you have to be recommended by Konga and I have to approve of it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sosa wants to know...   Sosa wants to know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sosa wants to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charged Brigade :: General :: Site Recommendations-
Jump to: