Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Vote_lcapTrix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Voting_barTrix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Vote_lcapTrix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Voting_barTrix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricks

Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:04 pm

This will be a long series of my encounters with life What a Face More or less MY INTRODUCTION.

Hellos, I am Tricks also know as Tarous, also known as Speedy, also known as Trix. And im from Canada Very Happy Where the summers are better than California Wink Anywho let us begin!

Our story begins at a place that was once full of peoples, MSCBAY.COM I first come there around the 1st week of January of 2009. I was pure shit at MSC Back then, my first ever opponent on MSCBay was Waluigi_me, back when he was a member Razz of course he wrecked me 7-0 both games, but he said I had a good style or something like that, so he friended me on Xat Smile He was my first friend ever on xat.

During this time Cal and HaLR were mods if I rememeber correctly, not much really going on between them. It took me a while to get better at MSC, I mained Waluigi and the usual trick lineup. I wasn't very consistant with tricks, but I did have some good Teleport combos Wink

I played Cal for the first time, and won the series 2-0 with my Waluigi :O I was proud of myself I asked if Diddy was his main, and he asked is Waluigi my main. From then on my reputation was getting bigger by day, and hotter by night king This is really all I can remember from the earlier days.
Back to top Go down
Tricks

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 pm

This is around May of 2009, and cB was just forming around this time. I was in the clan AP I was the best player in that clan besides Grace, And I remember we had a tourney and I had to face mel, I was using DK 2 boo. Dry bones and I won, I remember Mel being angry after the series was over 0_o although he did cool off after :p

Up until now Doom had left, and cB was just opening up for MSC Tryouts. I left AP cause I knew I could persue a better MSC Career, I had E-Ray Wally me, and Julio test me. I remember Wally me beat me 7-5 7-5 with his Petey 2 Boo, Hammer bro. I was using Bowser 2 boo Hammer bro :p I used the same team Against Julio and Won. Against Eray I lost cause I was using petey :p But he said yes. So I got in Smile

I wasn't that great though, I was good but not like Wally me good :p I kept using Waluigi though for the mean time it was better than I thought :p I was being recongnized by other people in the MSCBay community as well.

Someone named Lightzout was a Insta spammer and made a clan called NU. I had another plan for that clan afro
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 pm

I demand another chapter cheers
Back to top Go down
Tricks

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Around the time of NU, cB was VERY Inactive in MSC wars. So I made a new idenity, or an alter ago. I named his Tarous, but for some reason when I was him my Waluigi team was WAY better, I decided to show Lightz up and Join NU. I raped him 7-3 7-1 and I was made instant Tester and Mod OMG Very Happy I like impressed in that clan xD. After like 2 weeks no one was suspicous of me Razz I eventually wanted to join ST cause their tag was Cool. So I stayed in NU still I got into ST. It took 2 series of tryouts, the 1st one I lost to Ziz, but the 2nd time around I beat him and lost to Sire 2-1. I felt better about myself in MSC esspecially with my Mario 2 boo Mole.

After I left the Jimmy person from NU kept asking why I left NU... I never really answered, all I said was I followed my instincts >_>. After that Euros started coming to MSCBay because they hacked the reigon thing so they can play NTSC. First Malag came, then Neyo and LuigiBrawl. Eventually TT1337 and J0k3r came along, J0k3r had his head up his ass with his ego. I really didn't like the Euros style of play with items.

They all started leaving suddenly like, one euro after another. LuigiBrawl was the last one of them to stay. After a while Wally was starting to catch on to whom I really was. He wanted to play my wally, cause he heard it was good, which it was Wink I beat him 7-4 in one of the games, but he beat me 2-1 they were all close games though. Me and Batman, and Mariod all had really good games it was fun Wink

One night, I forget when Wally asked Trix to play HaLR While Tarous tells the score and what's going on, naturally I failed at that and had to tell Wally me the whole story. My punishment was De-Modded at cB chat and Had to tell everyone who I was.
Back to top Go down
Tricks

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Way after the Tarous incident, around January I was getting into MKWii since around November. I was talking to Wise one day on MSCBay about the WCL and how he wanted me to join with the Revs. I told him i'll go as a guest on MSCBay and i'll ask wise if he plays MKWii. I was under the name Speedy, with a Kabuto Avatar. I passed the MKWii test with flying colours, and I was a Rev Smile I met some Revs that i've never seen before on their chat o_0 Like Johno, Whitey and others I wasn't really recongnized by anyone. I told Ziz who I was, and he told skippy, who told Johno and they were all fine with it.

I did well in my 1st half year in the WCL, I 60'd in my 3rd war match Very Happy Then it was all good from then on. I was the revs 2nd best MKWii player. Me and Johno were carrying the Revs, but we really didn't do anything since we came in last still o_O.

As the 2nd season rolled around Twi was introduced into the lineup, he made a somewhat good first impression among us. After a while his ego was really getting on my nerves, until I raged at him, and tension grew among us. Maybe 3 weeks later, Star Wolf was still aggravating me, and most cB members. I had to exterminate him from cB, so I could make a nice comeback.

Although one night after I told Wally me I was leaving cB for Revs, they all came to Revs chat and apparently HAVING FUN. So I took my rage to cB chat, and I was talking with wally me in a pc. I was saying to him I will only come back if you get rid of Star Wolf. and we ended it from there.
Back to top Go down
Tricks

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:50 pm

We were all talking on skype one day about Star Wolf's behaviour, and what we can do to gid rid of him from cB altogether. He was always on Revs chat which was annoying me so much. So we all decided to hold a vote, to get rid of him or not. It was in the direction of kick him out, and so we did.

More arguements arose from that, but then on he was a Revs fanboy. and I left Revs and came back to my cB. Smile

The end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Whoaa that is one long intro!
Back to top Go down
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:10 pm

You forgot the part where I had the whole revs thing planned out and how you learned you can talk to me for hours about nothing, and a lot of good come from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade
Tricks

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Oh yeah silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Err what does Rev stand for?
Back to top Go down
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Rocking Eachothers Vaginas.

Nah it's revolutionists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Ah okay the name seemed pretty familiar to me but guess not or who knows lol.
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:15 am

Lol "Rocking Eachothers Vaginas"
But nice intro Twix
Back to top Go down
Tricks

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 am

It's probably my best intro ever! study
Back to top Go down
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:23 am

yay!!!! tricks made his glorious return to cB cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:56 am

Well we can all say it's the longest intro by far lol
Back to top Go down
FreezeFlame
FreezeFlame

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:17 am

Yea its a pretty long intro, more like history to me but whatever.
Although I still don't like what you did to SW Neutral
Back to top Go down
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 am

It was mostly the flaming that bothered trix, although he would say he was just kidding
Back to top Go down
Tricks

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 pm

The only reason it's long, is because I'm introducing all my other identities Wink
Back to top Go down
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Tiffany was way better than Tarous. I'm just sayin... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Lmao miles
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Wait so trix, you were Tauros also, even though you still have a brother? :S dont pull a GMaN / Deken / Greg on us Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tricks

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Hated that kid, cause he hit spam and randomly shoots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction   Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trix/Tarous/Speedy/Tricks Introduction
Page 1 of 1