Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
waLuigi me's introduction Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
waLuigi me's introduction Vote_lcapwaLuigi me's introduction Voting_barwaLuigi me's introduction Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
waLuigi me's introduction Vote_lcapwaLuigi me's introduction Voting_barwaLuigi me's introduction Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

waLuigi me's introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

waLuigi me's introduction Empty
PostSubject: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 pm

For those of you who don't know me, I hope that's none of you, I am waLuigi me, the creator of clan Charged Brigade.

Clans: I have only been in 2 clans over 3-4 years, so it shows my commitment. The first one was a strictly MSC clan called NN. For a clan of "nerds" we were able to hold our own against wt in msc. Although getting beat pretty badly, I was able to manage to win a game off of Advanced Melee. From then on, wt wanted me to join, but I refused until I was able to beat them first.

Video games: I am considered one of, if not the best, msc player in the world. I am starting to get fairly decent at mkw and have been able to perform at a competitive level in some of our wars. I shoddy quite a bit with some of our members but have not gotten very competitive at it yet, but I will await that bite. I play League of Legends quite a bit and can hold my own in most 3v3 matches. Modern warfare 2 is a terrible game, but one I still play quite a bit due to it's annoying addiction.

Real Life: I attend the University of Kentucky where I am a Computer Engineering major. I enjoy tennis and basketball at high competition and was fortunate to play with some UK ball players including Ramone Harris and Mark Krebs. In high school I got to play against Darius Miller, another current UK basketball player and Preston Knowles, a UofL player.

I am the person to go to if you have any concerns, questions, complaints, gripes, moans, bitches, etc.

If you come talk to me about something first, I will not get mad, if you just do something stupid without talking, that's when I will get upset.

Communication is the biggest thing so I look forward to talking with all of you on a consistent basis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Woo nice intro Waluigi and I'm suprised I guess you are better in MSC than I thought then lol, I believe you are the best in the world though we haven't played I'll just say you are because I have a strong feeling that you are and when I go against you it's all over lmao when the first round starts since what you are saying in your intro is true.
Back to top Go down
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Wow thats some interesting stuff...I hope you'll get more interested into brawl me and always will be happy to train you up and make you a pro! And for MKW I hope to race you soon Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bpimpinlikeme
Melbester9
Melbester9

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 am

Good intro your college is good in sports, for BB. They were like second or first best school in the country in BB. I wish i could meet people like you did, b/c im into sports which is my future job, but good intro,
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Sexy
Back to top Go down
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Oh coly i forgot to add chicago style for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Tee hee
Back to top Go down
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm

you better not be a G.I.R.L I swear to god I treated you like a chick ._.; lmao jkjk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bpimpinlikeme
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Last time I checked I had properties of a male Konga Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waLuigi me's introduction   waLuigi me's introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waLuigi me's introduction
Page 1 of 1