Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Vote_lcap Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Voting_bar Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
 Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Vote_lcap Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Voting_bar Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Melbester9
Melbester9

Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Empty
PostSubject: Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores    Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Its been bugging me for quite sometime but, we need to update our war scores often vs clans b/c we want to know how good we are in wars based of our record. But also its good to do so, so we can stay in touch with other clans, if we wish to keep warring with, or keep talking to them more. I hope you guys do get the scores up more often Thx
Back to top Go down
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores    Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 pm

to my knowledge i have all the wars updated on the clan wars section of our website at www.xcbx.tk

Let me know if i missed anything
Back to top Go down
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

PostSubject: Re: Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores    Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:33 pm

war scores are only good for personal records, it doesnt necessarily show how good we are in divisional clan wars such as mkw, due to the fact that we can beat any lower clan such as division 11 or 12 but have difficulties when we hit divisions as high as 5-7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

PostSubject: Re: Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores    Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeah nobody else needs to know our records its best if only we know them otherwise we'd be judged alot if we show them our previous battles so its best to just keep it to ourselves
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bpimpinlikeme
waLuigi me
Admin
waLuigi me

PostSubject: Re: Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores    Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 am

Non divisional divisions such as brawl, mw2, LoL, msc, etc can be posted no problem, but mkw being a divisional division, makes it seem like we're a lot worse than we really are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores    Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Melbester9 wrote:
Its been bugging me for quite sometime but, we need to update our war scores often vs clans b/c we want to know how good we are in wars based of our record. But also its good to do so, so we can stay in touch with other clans, if we wish to keep warring with, or keep talking to them more. I hope you guys do get the scores up more often Thx

Just give us time to update and then we will asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores    Charged Brigade needs to  update frequently with war scores Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charged Brigade needs to update frequently with war scores
Page 1 of 1