Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Welcome to the Forums
Charged Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charged Brigade

http://www.wix.com/foxmccloud/charged-brigade/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Back To Website
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Home_button
Latest topics
» TC Glitch Experiment Setup
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm by Gael

» my introduction
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Kenji

» MvC3 Vitality List
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 pm by Skye

» CoD Get togethers ?
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 am by theevildentist!

» Cherry's Introduction
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm by Miles

» New MvC3 forum
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm by Skye

» quitting Clan
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:27 pm by SMλSH

» SxB-Turophile's intro
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 am by SxB-Turophile

» Next WCL Season~ A and B team
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm by MrSal

Top posters
waLuigi me
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Vote_lcapKing of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Voting_barKing of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Vote_rcap 
Konga4HighTier
King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Vote_lcapKing of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Voting_barKing of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Vote_rcap 
Negi
Miles
FreezeFlame
Colygrim
Zhouten
Prince Rozetta
Guitarmaster72
Melbester9

King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Empty
PostSubject: King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade   King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Wow so apparently im the first person to post an introduction on here WOOHOO!! Anyways most of you know me by now but for those that don't heres a heads up. Names Konga, I'm a professional SSBB'r and MKW racer. I can also play pokemon and MSC but I dont do Shoddy Battle sorry guys xD!! In brawl I attended offline tournies and play competitively on All is Brawl on the ladder matches. My mains consist of Donkey Kong, Diddy, Yoshi, D3, Ganon and much more. As for MKW I use Yoshi most of the time along with Diddy and Rosalina. I can use karts on there as well so yeah ;D. I also have 3 stars had 9999 but i didnt care so I gave points away and I one time held the 2nd place time in regional time trials for shy guy beach. As for pokemon I play heartgold currently so if you wish to add me just ask. As for MSC, I'm no where near as good as tricks or w/e but if I ever get back into it I might lol. Well thats it about me hope I'm a great asset to your guys team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bpimpinlikeme
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade   King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:51 pm

hey konga!!! welcome to cB.
cheers

I really wanna race with you some time Razz

oh and btw...you ever meet m2k or ally irl?
Back to top Go down
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

PostSubject: Re: King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade   King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Sadly no I havent I almost did in 09 but I was short on cash to go to vegas eh oh well xD but i know Atomsk
Back to top Go down
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade   King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 am

which in person tournies have you gone to? lol a guy from the old wH is going to apex this year. to try out his lucas Razz
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade   King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:03 am

Glad to have you Konga Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade   King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Sleep Yay for Ey! CB power Surprised! ZzzZzzz
Back to top Go down
Konga4HighTier
Konga4HighTier

PostSubject: Re: King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade   King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 am

Also for most if you wonder why I keep being called EY sometimes it was my old name xD!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade   King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Jungle has joined the Brigade
Page 1 of 1